Date of Manufacture: 2000
Principal features and functions
• Advanced menu-driven electronics permit quick change of FEFCO style and internal box dimensions
• On board memory to store frequently used cartons
• Change between small and large boxes within seconds
• Easy to use - the HIPAK slots and creases in one easy pass
• Optional 'Auto-Feeder' allows the operator to progress other work while the HIPAK carries on making boxes
• Fast, reliable, efficient and highly versatile box making
Box Styles : Over 40 FEFCO styles.
Max. Blank Size : 2420mm (deckle) x any length (chop).
Min. Blank Size : 100mm (deckle) x 330mm (chop).
Typical Set-up Time: 45 Seconds
Standard Max. Slot Length: 508mm
Distance Between Slots: 1400mm max. 65mm min (i.e. height of 0201 case).
Min. First Panel: 80mm (no minimum or maximum on following slots).
Slot Width: 8mm
Materials: All single wall corrugated fibreboard and up to 300/300 double wall.
Power Requirements: 415V 3-phase and neutral, 50-60Hz, 8 amps
Overall Dimensions: 3000mm wide x 2100mm long (excl. catcher table) x 1255mm high approx.
Shipping Weight: 1620 Kgs approx.
Pre-owned BCS machines:
All machines brought into the factory for second user purposes are thoroughly serviced, and
parts repaired/replaced where necessary, so as to enable BCS Ltd. to commission the
machine as industry ready and to offer a warranty.
We supply only on the basis of our Terms and Conditions at the date of our acceptance of your order
"The new machine complements our existing short run machines including three Kolbus AutoBox machines that we have run successfully for the past 15 years"