Date of Manufacture: 2000
Principal features and functions
• Advanced menu-driven electronics permit quick change of FEFCO style and internal box dimensions
• On board memory to store frequently used cartons
• Change between small and large boxes within seconds
• Easy to use - the HIPAK slots and creases in one easy pass
• Optional 'Auto-Feeder' allows the operator to progress other work while the HIPAK carries on making boxes
• Fast, reliable, efficient and highly versatile box making
Box Styles : Over 40 FEFCO styles.
Max. Blank Size : 2420mm (deckle) x any length (chop).
Min. Blank Size : 100mm (deckle) x 330mm (chop).
Typical Set-up Time: 45 Seconds
Standard Max. Slot Length: 508mm
Distance Between Slots: 1400mm max. 65mm min (i.e. height of 0201 case).
Min. First Panel: 80mm (no minimum or maximum on following slots).
Slot Width: 8mm
Materials: All single wall corrugated fibreboard and up to 300/300 double wall.
Power Requirements: 415V 3-phase and neutral, 50-60Hz, 8 amps
Overall Dimensions: 3000mm wide x 2100mm long (excl. catcher table) x 1255mm high approx.
Shipping Weight: 1620 Kgs approx.
Pre-owned BCS machines:
All machines brought into the factory for second user purposes are thoroughly serviced, and
parts repaired/replaced where necessary, so as to enable BCS Ltd. to commission the
machine as industry ready and to offer a warranty.
We supply only on the basis of our Terms and Conditions at the date of our acceptance of your order
“We have now added our 4th machine with in-line 2 colour print. This is testimony to the robust construction, reliability and excellent after sales service."