The BCS Rotary Slitter has been developed to offer the user a simple yet fast method of cutting and scoring corrugated board ready for box making. With multiple slitting and creasing tools the machine can be set up to produce as many as four correct size blanks from a single pass at speeds of up to 120 metres per minute.
• Corrugated board slitting machines
• Cut board to the required size
• SC164 - extremely quick set up and easy
• RSC series - for higher output
• Make creases while you cut to size